Fast, effective and on the money.
Peter Cox, a leading domestic and commercial property repair company, sought to increase their conversion rate and outperform their competitors on key search terms such as dry rot, woodworm, and other core services.
- Sales up by £30,000 per month
- Conversions rose by an average of 32% per month compared to the previous year
- The site now ranks in the top four for two highly competitive industry keywords
Their existing site:
- Was being harmed by duplicate content
- Contained a lot of pages that weren’t improving the site’s SEO
- Attracted fewer links than their competitors
We improved their site by:
- Optimising the whole website using effective keywords
- Ensuring all content was indexed by search engines
- Building quality links to the website as quickly as possible
- Modifying the site structure and contact forms to increase conversions
The client demanded value for money. We delivered it, by providing real and immediate benefits that were visible month on month. Several key one-time changes to the site meant it was now performing much more efficiently, vastly reducing the need for ongoing spend.
We pursued a strategy of local optimisation for all office locations, targeting people looking for building services in their area directly. By optimising all place pages, we ensured that every office locations was on the front page for relevant local keywords -- vastly increasing the site's conversion rate.